Transcript & Records Request

Transcript Request                                      Record Request

Transcript Request Update



If you would like to obtain a copy of your transcript, a signature from the parent or student is required. "Official" transcripts can only be mailed to the college or university. If you require a copy for your own record you can request an "unofficial" copy to be mailed to your home address. Please include the name that the student graduated under, year of graduation, and the name and address where the transcript is to be mailed.

There is a $2.00 processing fee to send a transcript. Payment can be made in cash, by money order, or by cashier’s check made out to Klein Forest High School. No personal checks will be accepted.You can mail or fax the request to the Registrar’s Office; however, we do not fax transcripts. Email requests cannot be accepted. Beginning with the Class of 1999, SAT and ACT scores are no longer included on the transcript. The student is responsible for requesting them directly from SAT or ACT. Forms are available in the Counselor's Office or online at or

**Please be cautious of 3rd party “transcript services” available on the Internet. Such transcript services are unnecessary and KISD prohibits records of any type being sent to them. The Klein Forest Registrars’ Office willsend transcripts upon request by the student to any college/university by following the above procedures.

Registrar’s Office
Klein Forest High School
11400 Misty Valley Drive
Houston, TX 77066
Attn: Transcript Request
Fax: 832-484-7801


Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2020 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.