Registrar | Enrollment | Transcript | Records

For your convenience the Klein Forest Registrars’ Office has moved to a completely virtual system for enrollments, withdrawals and record requests.


Enrollment (New to KISD)

  • Please click here to begin your student’s enrollment application
  • Please upload the following information to your application:
    1. Proof of Residency - a current (within 30 days) light, gas or water bill in the parent/guardian’s name showing a service address. Lease agreements must be accompanied by a current utility bill. Phone, cable, or other bills will not be accepted
    2. Current Immunization record
    3. Birth Certificate
    4. Social Security Card
    5. Parent/Guardian ID cards
    6. Last report card showing current/promoted grade level and any other records you have from previous school
  • Once you have submitted your application, you will be contacted via email and/or phone by the Registrars’ office when your student(s) enrollment is complete.

Transfer to/from another KISD campus

  • Please email the Registrars’ office at  We will send you a form to complete and return with proof of residency attached. Please see acceptable documents above for a new proof of residency. Your student will be withdrawn once documents are received and your new campus will be notified to enroll. A counselor will contact you for a schedule once the transfer is complete.

  Withdrawing a student from KISD

  • Please contact the Registrars’ office withdrawals secretary at or call 832-484-4648 to obtain a withdrawal form
  • Once the form is completed and returned your student will be withdrawn from Klein Forest HS
  • Your new school will need a copy of the last report card which you will find in Skyward parent access under portfolio.
  • For a current immunization record please request a copy at

All KISD property (laptop, charger, stylus, library books etc.) will need to be returned to Klein Forest if withdrawing

If you need:
  • An OFFICIAL copy of your transcript
  • ­These are transcripts sent directly from KFHS to a College, Common App, Scholarship, etc.

Please submit an Official Transcript HERE

  • A PERSONAL copy of your transcript.
    • ­These are unofficial and for personal use only

Please submit an UNOFFICIAL Transcript HERE

If you need:

  • A Verification of Enrollment for child support or Social Security **

Please submit a RECORD REQUEST on the Klein Forest website.

  • An Expected Date of Graduation for child support, tax purposes or military recruiter
  • A copy of Personal Documents

If you need:

  • To pick up your diploma

Please email to make an appointment for pick-up


**Verification of Enrollment for drivers permits are handled by your Assistant Principal, not the Registrars’ Office.

For all other questions, please email the Registrars’ Office at

Thank you!



Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2022 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.