Registrar | Enrollment | Transcript | Records

Closed for Winter Break

For the health and safety of campus staff, parents and students the Registrars’ Office is CLOSED to the Public until further notice.


We are still here for you!



                If you are enrolling your student for the Spring 2021 semester please be advised that Spring 2021 classes start on Tuesday, January 19th , 2021.  All enrollments continue to be processed online; no in-person registration will be permitted at this time. Please click on the link entitled “To enroll, transfer or withdraw your student” below for further instructions regarding new student enrollment procedures.



If you need:

  • To enroll, transfer or withdraw your student

Please click HERE for more information

English and Spanish version available





If you need:

  • An official copy of your transcript sent to a college


  • A personal copy of your transcript




If you need:


  • A Verification of Enrollment for child support or Social Security

Please submit a RECORD REQUEST.

  • An Expected Date of Graduation for child support/tax purposes/military recruiter




If you need:


  • A Social Security Letter for an SSA-1372-BK form

Please email your request to for further information




If you need:


  • A Verification of Enrollment for your driver’s license/permit

Please contact your Principal’s office






If you need:


  • To pick up your diploma

Please email to make an appointment for pick-up




For all other questions, please email the Registrars’ Office at


Thank you!


Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2021 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.