New Student Registration

Your registration will take approximately 1.5 to 2 hours. Parents and students must be present to enroll.         

AUGUST 3-13: 7:30-11:00 & 12:30-2:30
AUGUST 17-21 7:30-11:00 & 12:30-2:30

The following documents are necessary to register your student in the Klein Independent School District.

· 1. Immunization records – State law prohibits registration without proof of current records.

· 2. Proof of Residency – 
    District policy will accept only the following to verify attendance zone:

A.    gas, water, or electric bill for the current month


B.    newly signed lease agreement or closing papers (if you have not received a bill yet). NOTE:     A lease agreement requires a utility bill within 30 days of enrollment.

· 3. Photo Identification for parent

· 4. School records - An unofficial transcript of all high school credits, the most recent report card, and the withdrawal form from the previous school. You will also need to provide the name and address of the previous school.

· 5. Birth Certificate

· 6. Social Security Card

More information for new students is available on the Klein ISD website. Click here

for registration information.

NOTE: Schools end the first semester at different times, verify when your current school ends the first semester and when Klein Forest ends the first semester to be sure credits will transfer.

Appointments are not necessary to enroll a student during the regular school year.

Enrollments times are 7:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. and again from 1:00 p.m. until 2:00 p.m.



Check the school calendar for the date of the end of the first semester and beginning of the second semester.

Grade level is determined based on the number of credits a student has earned during high school. Graduation 3.jpg

Transcript Request Form



If you would like to obtain a copy of your transcript, a signature from the parent or student is required. "Official" transcripts can only be mailed to the college or university. If you require a copy for your own record you can request an "unofficial" copy to be mailed to your home address. Please include the name that the student graduated under, year of graduation, and the name and address where the transcript is to be mailed.

There is a $2.00 processing fee to send a transcript. Payment can be made in cash, by money order, or by cashier’s check made out to Klein Forest High School. No personal checks will be accepted.You can mail or fax the request to the Registrar’s Office; however, we do not fax transcripts. Email requests cannot be accepted. Beginning with the Class of 1999, SAT and ACT scores are no longer included on the transcript. The student is responsible for requesting them directly from SAT or ACT. Forms are available in the Counselor's Office or online at or

**Please be cautious of 3rd party “transcript services” available on the Internet. Such transcript services are unnecessary and KISD prohibits records of any type being sent to them. The Klein Forest Registrars’ Office will send transcripts upon request by the student to any college/university by following the above procedures.  

Registrar’s Office
Klein Forest High School
11400 Misty Valley Drive
Houston, TX 77066
Attn: Transcript Request
Fax: 832-484-7801